Heater & Furnace Service
With the change in weather, having a fully functioning heating unit is more important than ever. An inefficient and ineffective furnace will lose heat, leading to higher-than-necessary energy bills and costly repairs. Regular heater and furnace service by a Jonathan Main expert can help diagnose and solve all kinds of heating unit problems:
- Issues with temperature control and adjustment
- Inefficient or ineffective heating units
- Faulty furnace and heating systems
- Out-of-date heating units needing repair or replacement
Want to avoid higher-than-necessary energy bills due to deficient heating and furnace systems? Furnace service and inspection from Jonathan Main before the cold weather comes can help you potentially save thousands. Call Jonathan Main, Bowling Green’s expert in heater repair, replacement and maintenance. Have a one of our professionals clean and maintain your heating unit with a thorough inspection and service visit, and stay warm all year long.
Heating & Furnace Repair
Jonathan Main heating and furnace repair experts will make sure your system is running as efficiently as possible. First, we’ll identify your heating or HVAC issue, such as inconsistent heating or faulty ductwork. After diagnosing your heating problem, one of our experts will recommend a solution that also saves you time and money.
Jonathan Main HVAC experts provide complete heating and furnace maintenance, including:
- Residential and commercial heating system maintenance
- Apartment building and multi-family unit servicing
- Air conditioning, ventilation and water heating services
- Gas or electric furnace service or repair
- New furnace installation and testing
- Old furnace and heating unit disposal
- Furnace cleaning and furnace filter change
- Old or out of date furnace repair and replacement
- Difficulties controlling temperature/temperature zones
- New heat pump or air conditioning installation
- Tankless hot water heaters or water heater replacement
- Better air flow and air quality in your home
- Improved system efficiency resulting in energy bill savings
- Boiler unit repair and servicing
- Air quality testing
- Geothermal heating unit repair and servicing
- Radiant heating system maintenance
- Radiant floor heating unit repair
Geothermal heating units have become more popular in Bowling Green in recent years. They have a fairly long life, can lower your energy bill and require minimal maintenance depending on their looping system (either horizontal or vertical) and electrical heat pump. The looping systems are entrenched deep into the ground or stacked in water close to the house, so when the need for geothermal heating unit repair or maintenance does arise, it requires highly technical equipment.
Regular servicing and maintenance can ensure that your geothermal system continues to function appropriately. Like most mechanical problems, addressing the issue as soon as it’s noticed can lower the typical downtime and expense of geothermal heating unit repairs.
If you notice inconsistent heat output or system malfunctioning, call a Jonathan Main heating and furnace specialist today. There’s no one in Bowling Green better equipped to handle your geothermal heating unit maintenance and repair.
Radiant Floor Heating
Radiant floor heating is an under-the-floor heating system that conducts heat through the floor surface rather than through the air. The two most common types of radiant floor heating systems are electric (via electric wires) and hydronic (via hot water tubes). Both systems are buried underneath the floor, helping to keep floors and rooms warm by radiating heat upwards.
Electric radiant floor heating systems are easier and more affordable to install, but they’re best suited for small areas like bathrooms since they’re more expensive to operate.
Hydronic systems are less expensive to operate, and they work well for larger floor areas like a living or dining room. The caveat is that they come with higher initial costs because they’re more complicated to install and require heated water from a boiler or a water heater.
Jonathan Main professionals can install and maintain any type of radiant floor heating system. If you are interested in learning more about radiant floor heating systems, or if you need your Bowling Green radiant floor heating system serviced, call us today at 419-353-4042.